Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Steamboat!! ouch my head still hurts.


Once again its time to recover from the Steamboat party. What a good time. Lets start with the night before I leave. I showed up at my friend Russ's house to watch the Longhorns defeat the Ohio State buckeyes. Russ and I defeated a bottle of Crown reserve, we figured that we would tie one on for a good night sleep. 5am came quick and we still were a little drunk. I was not in the mood for a hangover so we stopped at 7-11 for some big-gulps to spike with more crown. I forgot to mention that it's Russ's private jet that we are taking to Steamboat so we can take the drinks with us. Boarded the plane, leather seats and music rockin', we're on our way. Only seven people rode up with us. Russ, Ritchie, Matt, Howie, Breann, Jake(crazy Cajun that I could not understand) and the pilot, Mike. Because its morning, Ritchie makes bloody mary's for everyone. Sounded like a good idea at the time until we hit Clear Air Turbulence(official name for holy shit). WE HIT SOME SERIOUS TURBULENCE. The kind that made me think about Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper. Everyone tossed there Bloodys in the air. It was raining Tomato Juice from the ceiling. Russ was cool and didn't get to worried about the jet. I guess if you own a jet, you're not the one who cleans it. Did I mention that it was snowing at the airport?? Yea, we landed just in time. The snow really started to fall as soon as we landed. We poured ourselves out the plane, drunk and covered in Tomato juice. Time to Check-in to the Grand. More to come later, late night hotel shows and Robert Plants ass-crack.

No comments: